We're looking for new team members:
Carpenters and Lead Carpenters
Nik & Sam – owners
Phinney Ridge Painting
922 NW Leary Way
Seattle, WA 98107
Lead, Journeymen & Apprentice
Seeking full time employees, Mon-Fri 8-5 with some weekend work required during peak season. This is not a seasonal position, we retain our staff year round and are looking to hire motivated individuals willing to work hard and grow with the business.This will require having a good attitude at all times, working in teams, learning new practices, new products and most of all – flexibility.
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic and pleasant demeanor.
- Residential painting experience or construction background preferred.
- Ability to lift a 75 lb. ladder and haul 5 gallon paint buckets and other equipment.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation (clean driving record is a must for those applying to the lead carpenter position).
- $15- $32, DOE
- Opportunities for growth into a leadership position.
- Working on ladders or roofs.
- Preparing, sanding or grinding various surfaces.
- Use of various hand and power tools.
- Ability to follow plans or layouts as directed.
- Assembling or disassembling various structures and materials.
Employment will begin with a paid 2 week trial period to assess skill level and ability to fulfill the requirements of the job. After trial period, employee will be hired at hourly rate DOE