We're looking for new team members:
Painters and Lead Painters
Nik & Sam – owners
Phinney Ridge Painting
922 NW Leary Way
Seattle, WA 98107
Painters, Lead Painters, Journeyman Painters.
These are full time positions. Mon-Fri 8-5 with some weekend work available/ required during peak season. This is not a seasonal position, we retain our staff year round and are looking to hire motivated individuals willing to work hard and grow with the business. This will require having a good attitude at all times, working in teams, learning new practices, new products and most of all – flexibility.
- Preparing various surfaces for painting (walls, floors, doors…)
- Applying primer and paint to various surfaces.
- Taping and covering surfaces with paper or plastic.
- Filling cracks, holes and joints with caulk, putty, or other filler.
- Working on ladders or scaffolding to reach high or hard to reach areas.
Applicants must have:
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and pleasant demeanor
- Residential painting experience or construction background preferred
- Ability to lift a 75 lb. ladder, haul lumber and lift heavy equipment
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Basic English proficiency
- Clean-cut appearance
- Ability to pass drug test
Employment will begin with a paid, 2 week trial period to assess skill level and ability to fulfill the requirements of the job. After trial period, employee will be hired at $15 – $32 per hr. DOE